10 Tips When Purchasing Window Furnishings
Choose an experienced consultant who listens to your needs.
- You need to feel confident with the consultant you are thinking of purchasing from. You need to feel you can trust them with your new investment of window furnishings, if there was an error…would they fix it?
- Make sure the consultant has experience, so you can feel confident you have been given the correct advice
- Is the company credible? Look at their website and Facebook page , read the reviews and testimonials for peace of mind. Are the reviews and testimonials current?
- Ask about the installation. If you are not dealing with a professional installer there are many things that could go wrong. You always pay more for a quality installation.
- Does the installer comply to the internal window furnishings guidelines?
- Find out about the care and maintenance for your new window furnishings.
- Discuss the quality of workmanship, it is crucial the products last the test of time.
- Does the company you are purchasing from have an after care service, should there be any issues with the product or installation.
- Keep you invoice for your window furnishings purchase
- Make sure you are happy with the sample fabrics and have seen them in your home prior to ordering.